3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrankswood Avenue, Yiewsley, UB7
Offers in Excess of
- End of Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- 15ft Living Room
- 14ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted Wardrobes in all Bedrooms
- Attractive Family Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Leading to Garage
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Nestled away in a quiet Cul-De-Sac in Yiewsley, this three bedroom end of terrace home represents an excellent opportunity for those looking to take their next step on the property ladder whilst also still being a good investment opportunity. The accommodation on offer consists of hallway, cloakroom, a 15ft living room and an equally spacious 14ft kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor are the three bedrooms, all benefiting from fitted wardrobes whilst also upstairs is the family bathroom.
Directions - From leaving our West Drayton office turn left on to High Street. Continue down until you reach the main traffic light junction and turn right on to Falling Lane and continue down. Take the fourth turning on the left on to Royal Lane. Then take the first turning on the left into Lovibonds Avenue & Frankswood Avenue can be found on the left hand side.
Situation - Frankswood Avenue, is a popular residential road that is extremely well placed, providing good access to Hillingdon Hospital, Stockley Business Park & Heathrow Airport. West Drayton High Street with its variety of shops and Train Station (Crossrail 2019) can also be found close by.
Description - Nestled away in a quiet Cul-De-Sac in Yiewsley, this three bedroom end of terrace home represents an excellent opportunity for those looking to take their next step on the property ladder whilst also still being a good investment opportunity. The accommodation on offer consists of hallway, cloakroom, a 15ft living room and an equally spacious 14ft kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor are the three bedrooms, all benefiting from fitted wardrobes whilst also upstairs is the family bathroom.
Outside - To the rear there is a patio area closest to the house with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn with some shrub borders. There is also a gate that provides side access and a covered storage area. There is also a 16ft garage found in a nearby block with parking in front of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51893067.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27449524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.