6 bedroom detached house for saleRatcliffe Road, Cossington, Leicestershire
- Superb Contemporary Home
- Energy Rating D
- Approx 7000sqft accommodation
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 En-Suites
- Indoor Leisure Complex
- Superb 31'3" x 17'2" Kitchen
- 36'4" x 30'2" Lounge/Dining Room
- Circular Library
- Two Large Attached Garages
Situated within five and a half acres of gardens and paddock, a breath-taking conversion of a former reservoir affording 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and over 7000 sqft of contemporary accommodation ideal for family living and entertaining. Featured on national TV and in national and local press when converted , the property was sold for £1,000,000 back in 2003, and 4.5 acres added at a cost of £70,000. The property now requires a new programme of upgrading/redevelopment, hence the price. This six bedroom, six bathroom property offers an enclosed indoor swimming pool complex, self-contained one bedroom apartment for staff or dependant relatives and features a 36'4" x 30'2" superb open plan lounge and dining area, circular library, master bedroom suite with sitting room and bathroom and 31'3" x 17'2" contemporary kitchen.
Cossington is an unspoilt village featuring a number of cottage and period properties and offering a popular public house, local primary school and church. The village is ideally placed for fast access to Leicester, Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, with the nearby A46/northwest Leicester bypass affording fast access to the M1 to the north.
From Leicester take the A46 out turning off at the signposted turn for Ratcliffe on the Wreake, just before Ratcliffe College. Turning left towards Sileby the property can be found upon reaching the wooded area on the right hand side after approximately quarter of a mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51895813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT100013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.