3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaston Way, Shepperton, TW17
- Extended 1950's Bay Fronted Semi-Detached
- Within 1/2 Mile Of Station & High Street
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Radiator Heating, Full Double Glazing
- Superb Extended Kitchen With Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom, 4 Piece Bathroom
- Driveway For Two Cars, Detached Garage
- Catchment Area For St Nicks & Thamesmead
- EPC Rating: D
A superbly presented, extended 1950's built bay fronted semi-detached house situated within 1/2 mile of the railway station and High Street. The home is in the catchment area for St Nicholas C of E Primary school and Thamesmead comprehensive school. The ground floor of the property offers two reception rooms, a super fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ground floor cloakroom whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms and a re-fitted four piece bathroom. Outside there is a 30' rear garden, detached garage and a driveway to the front providing off street parking for two cars. The property also benefits from gas radiator central heating and full double glazing. EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8730255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bazely & Co, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.