4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLaleham Road, Shepperton, TW17
- Extended 1950's Built Chalet Bungalow
- Convenient Village Centre Location
- Four Bedrooms (One On The 1st Floor)
- Two Shower Rooms, (One On The 1st Floor)
- Superb 70' Mature Rear Garden
- Re-Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Reception Rooms, Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: D
We are delighted to be able to offer this extended link detached chalet bungalow situated in the village centre within 200m of the High Street and railway station and even closer to the Health Centre and bus routes. The property is also within the catchment areas of St Nicholas C of E Primary school and Thamesmead Comprehensive school. The property has been extended on both the ground and first floors to offer four bedrooms (one upstairs), two shower rooms (one upstairs), three reception rooms, a re-fitted kitchen and a utility room. Outside there is a superb 70' rear garden, small front garden, a garage and a driveway for two cars. Viewings highly recommended. EPC Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51895923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8730298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bazely & Co, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.