3 bedroom terraced house for saleThirsk Avenue, Sale
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Well proportioned rooms throughout
- No onward Vendor chain
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Spacious open plan dining kitchen
- Gardens to both the front & rear
A WELL PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE WITH GARDENS TO BOTH THE FRONT AND REAR. The property features a spacious open plan dining kitchen and a useful utility area which provides access to the rear garden. Warmed by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, store cupboard, spacious living room with dual aspect windows, open plan dining kitchen and a separate utility. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom which has been fitted with a white three piece suite. Externally to the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn. To the front there are further enclosed gardens also mainly laid to lawn. Ample off road parking is available for residents of guests. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Store Cupboard -
Living Room - 17'11" x 9'11" (5.46m x 3.02m) -
Dining Kitchen - 18'3" x 8'4" (5.56m x 2.54m) -
Utility - 6'5" x 5'11" (1.96m x 1.80m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 12'0" x 11'8" (3.66m x 3.56m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'10" x 9'9" (3.61m x 2.97m) -
Bedroom Three - 10'6" x 8'3" (3.20m x 2.51m) -
Bathroom - 7'6" x 5'5" (2.29m x 1.65m) -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51899724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27451041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.