3 bedroom flat for saleFerry Road, Southsea, Hampshire, United Kindom, PO4
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom apartment
- Two south-westerly facing balconies
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Allocated off road parking with further visitors spaces
- Split level apartment
- Desirable Southsea location
Upon entering the property you will be greeted with a large, bright entrance hallway leading to master bedroom boasting its own private balcony, a second double bedroom, family shower room and third bedroom currently set up as a home office. Leading up the spiral stair case you will find a substantial open plan living space leading to an enclosed kitchen. This living space boasts a second balcony with south-westerly views making this the ideal evening spot to enjoy those summer sunsets.
Southsea Marina, Bransbury Park and Eastney Swimming Pool are all within walking distance of Ferry Road making this the idea family home or investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51899868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSA170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.