2 bedroom park home for salePoulton Plaiz, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire
- Sky lights to the lounge and kitchen
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Coordinating coffee and dining table with refectory bench and chairs
- Belling Farmhouse range cooker with chimney-style extractor hood and black glass splash back
- Two double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards, coordinated bed runners and scatter cushions
- Walk-in shower with Deluge thermostatic shower to both en-suites; fitted bath to master bedroom en-suite, in addition to shower
Two Bed Omar Atrium (45x20) 2017 The all-new Atrium luxury lodge is a breath of fresh air with its cool contemporary interior design and spacious and light central living space.Clad in Canexel (available in a range of other colours and claddings), the symmetrical exterior has a wonderful holiday vibe thanks to folding doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom. Designed especially to make the most of a view, the folding doors open up the living space on a warm sunny day to extend the living area outside, and sky lights to the kitchen and lounge areas allow light to flood in throughout the day.Simply furnished with a comfortable corner sofa and coffee table, here a feature wall with white panelling houses a contemporary styled inset fire and built-in white ash glazed cabinets with feature lighting provide space for ornaments or for a good collection of holiday reading matter.Two generous sized bedrooms sit either side of the central living space. The master bedroom has a large stylish en-suite and the second twin bedroom conveniently sits next to the family shower room (accessed either from the hall or from the bedroom itself).If you're looking for a contemporary styled luxury lodge with holiday practicality and style that offers something a little bit different, look no further!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Poulton-Plaiz-2127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.