3 bedroom detached house for saleWynyard Road, Wolviston
Offers in Region of
- A Fine Looking Double Fronted Detached House Which is Much More Spacious Than Might First Be Thought
- One of the Nicest Positions in Wolviston, Right Next to the Village Duck Pond
- Three Double Bedrooms - Master with Dressing Room & Ultra Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Neat, Well Kept Front Side & Rear Gardens, Double Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Large Lounge, Separate Rear Dining/Sitting Room & Useful Utility Room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Attractive Country Style Units & Fabulous 'AGA' Range Cooker
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Full of charm and character! This fine looking double fronted period detached house has what it takes to make a great family sized home.
The very well presented interior is much more spacious than might first be expected and comprises entrance vestibule, entrance hall, 24ft lounge with living flame gas fire & twin bay windows, breakfast kitchen with attractive country style units and a fabulous gas 'AGA' cooker, good size dining/rear sitting room and useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom complete with large dressing room and ultra modern shower room en-suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The loft space has been cleverly converted and is currently used as additional storage. Outside, the neat gardens wrap around all four sides of the property with the side garden being both private and westerly facing.
Other features which are certain to entice include a detached double garage, block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a top of the range Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51901632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.