2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClermont Avenue, Sudbury
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Car Port Providing Parking for Two Vehicles & Further Storage Area
- Lounge/Diner with Separate Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom & First Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in a popular location within Sudbury is this two bedroom semi-detached family home. Ideal for investors & first time buyers, the property benefits from lounge/diner & separate kitchen, downstairs WC and family bathroom, car port for multiple vehicles & storage area and enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door Through To:
Stairs leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading to:
Window to the front aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
French doors to the rear aspect, window to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.01m )
Window to the front aspect, range of matching wall and base level units with worktops incorporating the sink and drainer unit. Inset oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 9' 3" ( 4.11m max x 2.82m )
Two windows to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max x 8' 7" ( 4.11m max x 2.62m )
Two windows to the front aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is small decorative front garden are with steps up to the front door. There is also a car port providing parking for two cars and a separate storage area with paved area in front.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden commencing with block paved patio area with steps up to the remainder of the garden laid to lawn. The garden benefits from established shrubs and bushes and all enclosed by panelled fencing and part brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51901803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.