3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Avenue, Woviston Court
- An Extended Moore & Cartwright Built Semi Detached House with No Onward Chain
- Very Well Looked After & Nicely Presented Interior
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Oak Style Units & Useful Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Security Alarm System
- Easy to Maintain Gardens
- Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Always Popular Wolviston Court Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Spotlessly clean, tidy and very well looked after, this three bedroom 'Moore & Cartwright' built semi-detached house has the advantage of no onward chain.
Wolviston Court has always proved popular. Priors Mill and St Pauls Primary Schools and Northfield Secondary School are all within easy reach.
The extended interior comprises entrance hall, through lounge/dining room with living flame gas fire and UPVC double glazed French doors, kitchen and a useful utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms (bedroom one & two with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with a white three piece suite. Externally, the front and rear gardens have been laid out with easy maintenance in mind and a block paved driveway leads to a single garage.
Notable features include UPVC double glazing, composite entrance door, central heating serving radiators, security alarm and recently installed smart meters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51903390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.