3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFernhurst Avenue, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Modern, Walk-In Condition
- Rear Garden
- Sold with NO CHAIN DELAY
LOUNGE 11' 1" x 12' 0" (3.40m x 3.68m) Fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling, TV point, gas fire set in feature surround, uPVC double glazed bay window.
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 12' 7" (3.40m x 3.84m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 5' 5" x 15' 6" (1.66m x 4.74m) Modern kitchen fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Electric oven with chrome overhead extractor and four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, housed Worcester boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer. Three x uPVC double glazed windows.
BEDROOM 1 13' 3" x 11' 1" (4.06m x 3.38m) Fitted carpet, TV point, fitted wardrobe, spot lighting, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 13' 3" x 10' 11" (4.06m x 3.34m) Fitted carpet, TV point, fitted wardrobes, spot lighting, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 8' 4" x 6' 9" (2.56m x 2.06m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 6' 11" x 5' 7" (2.12m x 1.72m) Fitted with a three piece suite comprising electric shower over panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin. Towel rail on wall, vinyl flooring, mirrored wall unit, spot lighting, radiator, uPVC double glazed frosted window.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property it is flagged with a stoned area, off-road parking leading to a garage. At the rear it is fully enclosed via a timber fence, brick built BBQ grill, flagged area and substantial artificial turf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51903711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.