3 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Docks West, Western Gateway, London, E16
- 2 x private balconies
- Moments from Custom House Crossrail
- 24-hour concierge
- Communal gardens
This well-proportioned apartment benefits from three double bedrooms, the master of which has an en-suite and wardrobes. The apartment also benefits from two balconies with views over the landscaped communal gardens. Royal Docks West is the closest development (at a 3 minute walk*) to the new Crossrail link at Custom House. We now have a show apartment available to view, so please call for your appointment.
- Three-bedroom, two-bathroom
- Two balconies
- High specification throughout
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Three minutes from new Crossrail station
- Completing Q4 2018 **
* Times calculated by Transport London
** Completion dates are estimated and may be subject to change
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51910557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI170051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.