4 bedroom house for saleMillicent Road, Leyton, E10
- GUIDE PRICE £600,000 - £650,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- LOFT CONVERSION WITH SHOWER ROOM
- FANTASTIC KITCHEN/ENTERTAINING SPACE
- BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £600,000 - £650,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this SUPERB REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME, the property has a FANTASTIC KITCHEN/ENTERTAINING SPACE, LUXURIOUS FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM and EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM. The property is located in a QUIET RESIDENTIAL turning off LEA BRIDGE ROAD, within walking distance to the NEWLY OPENED LEA BRIDGE STATION. We think this property has it all and to avoid dissapointment call the office for a VIEWING on 0208 539 2121.
RECEPTION - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
KITCHEN/ENTERTAINING SPACE - 16'3" (4.95m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
BEDROOM 1 - 14'2" (4.32m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 - 7'3" (2.21m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
BEDROOM 4 ( LOFT ) - 21'0" (6.4m) Max x 12'0" (3.66m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.