2 bedroom property for sale16 Murrayfield Place, Bannockburn, Stirling, FK7
- Ex La End Terr Villa in Corner Gardens
- Very Popular Area Close To Amenities
- Lounge Dining Kitchen 2 Bedrooms
- Gas CH Double Glazing Driveway
- Large Corner Gardens
A superb ex la end terrace villa in a highly sought after pocket of Bannockburn. The property sits within large corner gardens offering the potential for extension to the side( subject to the relevant permissions).
Internally the property requires a degree of personalising in terms of decoration and carpeting, but what an excellent opporunity to purchase a home close to the excellent amenities in the town centre.
The accommodation comprises- Reception hallway, lounge large dining kitchen with garden access. On the upper level there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Parking is provided via a large driveway to the side and the rear garden has an outhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51915912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLN170047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aberdein Considine Muirhead Buchanan, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.