2 bedroom flat for saleAppin Crescent, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 3RL
- Modern Upper Cottage Flat
- Corner position
- Entrance hallway
- Bright spacious lounge /dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two larger than average double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Triple and double glazing, GCH, Gardens
***SEE VIDEO*** Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this rarely available modern upper cottage flat set within the popular residential development at Appin Crescent, in Dennistoun. The property is well presented and comprises of, bright welcoming hallway providing access to main apartments, bright and spacious lounge/dining, modern fitted kitchen, two larger than average double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, triple glazing, double glazing, enclosed gardens front and rear and parking. A great opportunity for the first time buyer or young professionals and students working in Glasgow City Centre. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the quality and proportions of this fine home on offer.
Located close to local amenities and public transport routes with easy access to Glasgow City Centre. A wide range of shops, eateries, and restaurants to choose from.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.