5 bedroom town house for saleClayton Terrace, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 2JA
- Victorian Mid Terrace Townhouse
- Conservation area
- Impressive hallway and stairwell
- Spacious lounge, Separate dining room
- Fitted Kitchen, Utility room
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 WC's, 2 Showers
- Original Features, Gas central heating
- Double Garage, Private gardens
*****CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 12TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON**** ***SEE VIDEO*** Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to present to the market this rarely available yet often requested, Victorian mid terraced townhouse set within one of the most prestigious addresses in Dennistoun's conservation area, Clayton Terrace. The spacious property offers great accommodation comprising: entrance vestibule, impressive welcoming hallway and stairwell, formal lounge with original features, separate dining room to the rear, fitted breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances, access to utility room leading to shower/wc, door to rear garden, access to additional wc from hallway. The first floor landing provides access to 4 double bedrooms, family shower room and separate wc off bedroom 4, stairwell leading to large attic bedroom with dorma window to rear providing amazing views and hallway leading to wc and storage. The property further benefits from many original features, detailed cornicing, stained glass, front and rear gardens and double garage. The property is in need of upgrading and thus reflected in the asking price. A great opportunity for the discerning purchaser, family or DIY enthusiast. Early viewing a must, to appreciate the proportions and potential this family homes offers.
The property is positioned on the prestigious Clayton Terrace, and conservation area, overlooking the private resident's gardens. The property benefits from a sought after position within an exclusive pocket of Dennistoun and enjoys close proximity to an excellent selection of local amenities on Duke Street and Alexandra Parade. Furthermore, a more diverse range of shopping is available within both the merchant city and city centre which are located a short drive away. Frequent bus and train services provide rapid commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond with Bellgrove train station, reachable within a five-minute walk. This in turn provides direct rail access to Glasgow Queen Street and Edinburgh Waverley.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.