4 bedroom detached house for saleKenwood Crescent, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- An Attractive Family Home
- Traditional Layout
- Walking Distance To Schools & Amenities
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Study / Baby Nursery
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility
- Three Piece House Bathroom, Master En-Suite Shower Room & GF Cloak / WC
- Lawned Garden At The Rear
- Tandem Driveway & Integral Single Garage
An attractive family home offering generously proportioned rooms set over a traditional layout and is located within walking distance to a variety of schools and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, utility and cloak/WC. To the first floor, four spacious bedrooms, study / baby nursery, three piece house bathroom and master en-suite shower room. Externally there is a tandem driveway which leads to the integral garage and is adjacent to a lawned area, whilst the pleasant rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51918780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.