3 bedroom bungalow for saleWarkworth Avenue, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Excellent chain free three bedroom detached bungalow
- Early viewing is highly recommended
- Two reception rooms and garden room
- Modern Durtona kitchen (fitted 2014)
- Gas central heating (new boiler 2013), uPVC double glazing and security alarm
- Detached garage, pleasant gardens and open aspect to rear
An excellent three bedroom two reception roomed detached bungalow with garden room, built in the early 1960’s by reputable local builders Edwin Pye and Son. With a detached garage, pleasant gardens and enjoying an open aspect to the rear. Well maintained throughout, the property had a refitted kitchen in 2014 and a new central heating boiler in 2013. Having the benefit of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and a security alarm system, this chain free bungalow is sure to be popular, hence an appointment to view is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51920187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.