1 bedroom flat for saleWilmott Close, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Separate Kitchen
- Spacious Hallway
- Shower Room
- Direct Access from Bedroom to Own Garden Area
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- In our opinion, Popular Apartment
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS Ground Floor 1 bedroom flat with DIRECT Access to its OWN GARDEN.
PVCu double glazed sliding patio door, 2 storage cupboards, quarry tiled floor, part glazed inner door to:
Entrance Hall - 8'9" (2.67m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Double radiator, meter cupboard, storage cupboard, flat ceiling.
Lounge - 14'1" (4.29m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
PVCu double glazed window, fireplace with marble style inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, picture rail, double radiator, flat ceiling.
Kitchen - 10'9" (3.28m) Into Recess x 7'5" (2.26m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with worksurface over, gas cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window, quarry tiled floor, storage cupboard, flat ceiling.
Bedroom - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
PVCu double glazed French doors giving direct access to the garden, windows adjacent, built-in cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, flat ceiling.
Shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C., PVCu double glazed window, tiled walls, radiator, flat ceiling.
With patio, lawn and flower borders, timber garden shed.
Leasehold. Balance of 125 years from 25th February 1985. Ground rent £10 per annum, Maintenance and Insurance charges - details awaited to be provided by the vendor.
From our office proceed out of Gosport along Stoke Road and around the one-way system following the road round to the left into Bury Road. Proceed through the traffic lights taking the 2nd right into Privett Place, which at the end forks round to the right into Wilmott Close. The property will be found shortly on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51924717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.