5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLytham Road, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Exceptional Five Bedroom Semi-Detached Family House
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC, Utility Room, Four Piece Bathroom
- Double Driveway, West Facing Rear Garden
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INTRODUCTION This impressive five bedroom semi detached bay fronted house is situated in a popular residential location, and would make an ideal family house with spacious living accommodation, beautifully appointed and well maintained throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended. The accommodation briefly comprises of two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with utility room, downstairs wc, imposing hallway, five double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
HALLWAY Imposing spacious hallway with radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard and window from vestibule providing plenty of natural light.
LOUNGE 16' 8" x 14' 11" (5.1m x 4.56m) Double glazed front bay window, laminate flooring, wall lighting coved ceiling, TV point, feature fire surround.
DINING ROOM 16' 5" x 15' 9" (5.01m x 4.81m) Double glazed bay window and French doors to rear. Radiator, feature inset living flame fireplace, TV point and coved ceiling. Archway to:
KITCHEN 15' 8" x 9' 11" (4.8m x 3.03m) Modern fitted wall and base units with mirrored splashbacks over electric induction hob. Built-in double oven, wine cooler and dishwasher. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Under floor heating. Heating thermostat, radiator and tiled floor. Double glazed side window. Door to
UTILITY ROOM 9' 3" x 7' 3" (2.83m x 2.21m) Double glazed door and window to side elevation. Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, coved ceiling. Door to
WC Double glazed side window, radiator, low flush wc, wash hand basin, spotlights, built in storage cupboard, tiled floor and walls.
LANDING Coved ceiling, radiator, staircase to the second floor.
BEDROOM 1 16' 8" x 11' 6" (5.1m x 3.52m) Vertical radiator, fitted wardrobes with overhead lighting and double glazed front bay window.
BEDROOM 2/GAMES ROOM 14' 5" x 13' 6" (4.41m x 4.13m) Two double glazed rear windows, vertical radiator, boiler in storage cupboard and TV point.
BEDROOM 3 13' 5" x 8' 11" (4.1m x 2.72m) Double glazed front window, radiator and coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 4 13' 5" x 8' 8" (4.11m x 2.66m) Double glazed rear window, radiator and coved ceiling.
BATHROOM Double step in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner bath with mixer tap. Radiator and towel radiator. Two double glazed side windows, tiled walls and floor. Spotlights.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Walk in storage cupboard with lighting and boarding. Skylight window.
BEDROOM 5 13' 5" x 12' 7" (4.1m x 3.84m) Double glazed side window and access to eaves storage.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a block paved garden with parking for multiple cars, raised level slate chipped borders and side access to the rear. To the rear is a west facing garden with decking and is paved for low maintenance with a timber shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.