1 bedroom flat for saleLevett House, St. Bernards Gate, Hanwell, UB2
- Newly completed one bedroom apartment (540 sq ft)
- Minimum 10% deposit required (no HTB)
- 2nd floor with balcony (75 sq ft - East aspect)
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Building Warranty 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Leasehold: 999 Years
- Ceiling height 2.5 metres
- Service Charge: £1.796 - £1.816 ps ft
- Ground Rent: £250 pa
A brand new one bedroom (540 sq. ft.) apartment perfectly located on the 2nd floor in the sought-after St. Bernard's Gate development.The property comprises an open-plan kitchen with integrated BOSCH appliances, room to dine, reception area with balcony (East aspect/Communal Gardens view), bathroom and storage.
St Bernard’s Gate is located in a little known urban village in the leafy residential Borough of Ealing in West London.
The development is handily placed for Heathrow with an 11 minute commute, also accessible to Liverpool Street 22 minutes and Stratford 30 minutes. Situated in Ealing - A great investment for the future cross rail.
The images displayed are to represent the style and quality of the build. Internal pictures are of the marketing suite and may differ in layout and size than the advertised property.
Service charge: £1.796 - £1.816 psft per annum (estimated)
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Leasehold: 999 Years
Warranty: 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
Not available on Help to Buy (10% deposit required)
Please call us today to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2401562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.