2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Avenue, Rotherham
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Home
- Renovated throughout and New Central Heating System
- Views over Herringthorpe Playing Fields
- On Street Parking
- Rear Paved Enclosed Courtyard
- No Chain
New to the market this two bedroom mid terraced property is located within a popular area of Clifton and enjoys views of Herringthope Playing Fields. Renovated throughout, fully re-wired and with a new central heating system, the location is handy for shops, schools and it is within easy reach of Town and Clifton Park. It is offered for sale with no upward chain and would make an ideal first time purchase or a good investor/landlord purchase. Accommodation comprises - Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Cellar, Two Double Bedrooms, a modern family Bathroom and an enclosed courtyard to the rear with views. Awaiting EPC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8339467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.