3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinter Hill Close, Grimsargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- Ideal For The Perfect Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Living Room Providing Day To Day Living Accommodation
- Driveway Parking & Single Detached Garage
- Landscaped Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
This delightful three bedroom home provides everything you need for modern living and more. The ground floor is home to an open plan kitchen/diner, which also features sliding patio doors to the rear garden, allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing. Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles plus the family three piece bathroom. Externally, the property features off road parking, a detached garage and a landscaped laid to lawn rear garden. View to appreciate.
Winter Hill Close is a small quiet cul-de-sac situated in the much sought after village or Grimsargh. A modern development built approximately 20 years ago. Within close proximity to local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools whilst being within minutes of motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51943548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.