3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerville Avenue, Fairfield
- Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Always Popular, Well Regarded Fairfield Location
- No Onward Chain
- Good Size Rear Garden, Carport & Driveway
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Approach this nice looking traditional style semi-detached house as an opportunity to create a lovely home of your own. Yes, a little work is required but the end result will be well worth it as the Fairfield location is great! Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room. Outside, there is good size rear garden, carport and driveway. As well as having the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN, features also include the cul-de-sac location and central heating with a combi boiler.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.68m x 3.5m
(max). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobe to alcove.
2.03m x 1.8m
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle.
Front garden with driveway leading to carport and garden shed. Good size and pleasant enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed entrance door to entrance hall. Window to side aspect and under stairs cupboard.
3.94m x 3.5m
(max). Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and wall mounted gas fire.
3.66m x 3.5m
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and wall mounted gas fire. Built in cupboard to alcoves.
4.93m x 2.2m
(max). Two double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed door to rear garden. Wall mounted combi boiler.
Gives access to ground floor cloakroom/WC.
Double glazed window to side aspect.
3.48m x 3.33m
(max) to rear of wardrobes. Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51943794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.