3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeehive Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18
- Victorian Cottage
- Parquet flooring
- Private rear garden with side access
- Rear Conservatory with Underfloor Heating
- Close to major road links
- Close to Staines upon Thames main line station
This semi-detached Victorian Cottage is presented to the market in lovely condition. It is located close to Staines upon Thames main line station, High Street and easy access to major road links including M25, M3 and M4.
The ground floor of the property benefits from a good sized living room with the added benefit of parquet flooring throughout and an original Victorian fireplace giving the room lots of character. There is also a second reception room which leads into a good sized galley kitchen and a large bright and airy conservatory overlooking the well-presented rear garden. The conservatory also has under floor heating.
To the first floor, there are three bedrooms, two doubles which have original fireplaces and a further single bedroom. There is also a bathroom with overhead shower to the bath, WC and wash basin.
The character feel continues throughout the house with sash windows and shutter blinds.
Other benefits include, side access into the rear garden, boarded loft and gas central heating
Early viewings are highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51943842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR140148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.