4 bedroom town house for saleHillingdon Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10
- Character property
- Two lower ground floor bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Ground floor Sitting/dining room
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Private gardens & garage
- Listed Georgian property
- 1868 Sq. Ft. (173.5 Sq. M)
Boasting charm and character arranged over three floors, this Listed four bedroom town house offers clean and fresh interiors, whilst retaining most of the original features. Situated within a stones throw of the Town Centre, this pretty three bedroom home is brought to the market in excellent decorative order throughout, with the added benefit of a garage and a private rear garden.
The lower ground floor accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and a utility room opening onto the garden. The ground floor has a spacious sitting/dining room, a cloakroom and a bathroom suite. The first floor has two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Outside, there are front and rear gardens and a garage.
Hillingdon Road is situated on the outskirts of the Town Centre, within easy reach of the shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station. Brunel University and Hillingdon Leisure Centre are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51944172.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.