3 bedroom detached villa for saleMansewood Drive, Dumbarton
- Generously proportioned 3 bedroom detached villa and garage
- Set within the popular Mansewood estate to the north of the town
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Double glazed sealed units
- Gas-fired central heating
- In need of a degree of modernisation
- Close to primary and secondary schooling
**SOLD @ CLOSING DATE**This 3 bedroom detached villa is offered to the market at a realistic price which reflects the degree of modernisation required internally. Of a generous proportion the accommodation on the ground floor consists of entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. On the upper level 3 good size bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits form gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Garden, Driveway and GarageTo the front mainly to lawn with side driveway in monoblock providing off street parking for 2 to 3 vehicles and leading to larger style single garage. enclosed rear garden, mainly to lawn. Surrounding Area Located to the north of Dumbarton town centre where local amenities such as shops, primary schools, children’s nurseries are within 10 minutes walking distance. Dumbarton town centre which is only a mere three quarters of a mile from the property has a variety of shops, while St James’s Retail Park offers other major retail stores such as, Asda, Morrison’s , Argos and Marks & Spencer. Mainline rail links are available at Dumbarton Central and Dumbarton East stations providing 4 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. The nearby major trunk road A82 provides easy commuting to Balloch, Helensburgh, MOD Bases and Glasgow City Centre. Glasgow International Airport is within 15 minutes of the property. Golf courses, bowling greens, parks and water sports are in abundance within the local area. The Meadow centre, 1 mile from the property, offers indoor sports facilities and swimming pool. Dumbarton Library and theatre are located within the town centre. 5 miles to the north, lies Loch Lomond, part of the national park, offering loch cruises, water pursuits and 5 star hotels, restaurants and inns. Lomond shores Visitor Centre offers alternative retail and dining experiences.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8403477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.