3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDuncroft Gardens, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Modernisation required throughout
- Situated in a popular location
- Integrate garage and off road parking
- Vacant possession
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Whether you’re looking for a project to create your own dream home, or a buy to let investment to rent out, then this substantial family home, situated in a popular residential area could be right up your street!With a driveway and integrated garage, there’s plenty of room for storage and a good-sized garden to the rear also has bags of potential.Although the property requires modernisation, it does have gas heating via radiators and double-glazed windows, giving it a bright and airy feeling.The very vast lounge and dining area is a good size and doors out onto the garden is a nice touch on a warm sunny afternoon.As you would imagine the kitchen requires upgrading, but offers a great canvas to get your creative juices flowing. All in all a great property, that’s bound to create a lot of interest, so book your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'9 x 12'3 (4.50m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 8'5 (3.02m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 11'0 (4.24m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51950769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.