3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRadar Road, Plymouth
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- THREE STOREY
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
This modern end of terrace property with three reception rooms and two bathrooms is not one to be missed! Near to all amenities and in a highly sought after area of Plymouth, close to the University of St Mark & St John, viewing's are essential.
*** GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000 ***
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE, IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION MUST BE VIEWED!
This three storey end of terrace property is situated in the highly sought after area of Derriford Plymouth. Presented in an immaculate condition, accommodation comprises of two bathrooms, three reception rooms and rear garden. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful property. To book your viewing please call us on (01752) 662777.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.89m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, plus double glazed window to side elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling, TV point, two radiators, carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 3" max ( 3.89m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, plus double glazed window to side elevation, plain plastered walls and ceilings, carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 9" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.71m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to side elevation, leading into the garden. Wall and base level units, roll top worktops, integrated gas hob and electric oven, overhead cooker hood. Built in fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and integrated half size dishwasher. Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, central heating boiler privately situated in cupboard, plain plastered walls and ceiling with LED spotlights, vinyl flooring, TV point and telephone point.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, plain plastered walls and ceiling with insert LED spotlights, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, and radiator.
Plain plastered walls and ceiling with LED spotlights, carpeted flooring, and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 6" plus bay window ( 3.89m x 2.90m plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling, TV point, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" with restricted head height x 10' max ( 2.84m with restricted head height x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, large built in triple mirrored wardrobes, plain plastered walls and ceiling, loft hatch, carpeted flooring and radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 2" into door recess x 9' 6" restricted head height ( 3.40m into door recess x 2.90m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to side elevation, large built in triple mirrored wardrobes, plain plastered walls and ceiling, built in airing cupboard, telephone point, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap with overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled with plain plastered walls and ceiling with LED spotlights, vinyl flooring, shaver point and radiator.
Upstairs Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle with shower running off the mains, wash hand basin and WC. Partly tiled, plain plastered walls and ceiling with LED spotlights, shaver point, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Patio doors leading out to a patio seating area, fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn, level garden, wooden storage shed, outside tap and wooden gate to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51951264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.