3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSmock Mill Loke, Wymondham
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £300,000 - £335,000
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow in a cul de sac location
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Beautiful kitchen/diner with solid wood worktops & oven, hob & extractor
- Lounge with real flame gas fire & sun room off
- Contemporary bathroom with P shaped bath & shower over
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Single garage & off road parking on a shingle driveway
- Enclosed 83' garden with lawn & patio
- Within easy reach of the town centre, major road & rail links & supermarkets
SUMMARY Recently refurbished to a high standard including new bathroom, kitchen, décor and flooring this 3 bedroom detached bungalow, occupying an enviable location towards the edge of the pretty market town of Wymondham, has been given a whole new impressive lease of life. Early viewing essential!
OUTSIDE Front: The property enjoys a cul de sac location towards the edge of Wymondham. A narrow shingle bed with retaining walls and low hedging separates the property from the pavement at the front, with a pathway to the entrance. To the left pf the property is a shingle driveway providing off road parking and leading to the single detached garage with up and over door, power and light, next door to which is a small, screened electricity substation.
Rear: Access to the enclosed rear garden, measuring approximately 83' x 33' max, is via wooden gates from the driveway or to the right of the bungalow. The attractive garden features a lawn with stepping stones, a shingle bed and patio, sheds and greenhouse plus mature shrub borders affording a degree of privacy.
DIRECTIONS From the roundabout adjacent to the entrance of Waitrose supermarket, follow Tuttles Lane. Turn left into Barnham Broom Road, then left into Smock Mill Loke, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51951834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.