2 bedroom flat for sale4G Lomond Street, Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire, G84
- 2 bedroom first floor flat
- Lounge/dining room
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Galley kitchen
- Kingspan insulation
- Maintained communal gardens
- Walking distance of Tesco Express
*** SOLD IN 5 DAYS ***
A 2 bed first floor flat in close proximity to the towns facilities. The flat has well maintained communal gardens as well as an outhouse. Internally it comprises entrance hall, galley style kitchen, lounge/dining room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath as well as 2 storage cupboards. It is double glazed and has gas central heating. The current owners have added Kingspan insulation to the walls. We have also been advised that the close is due to be repainted in the coming months.
The town of Helensburgh, on the north shore of the Clyde Estuary, has undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years. The heart of the town is undoubtedly 'Colquhoun Square' with its benches and well-manicured flower beds/lawns overlooked by the steeple of Helensburgh Parish Church. If you're lucky you'll get the chance to meet Donald and Daphne our resident ducks!
The town has a wealth of chemists, banks, butchers, a Tesco metro, The Co-Operative and Waitrose supermarkets, petrol stations, medical centre and award winning restaurants.
For the avid sports enthusiast the town offers sailing clubs, bowling greens, golfing, parks, a Leisure Centre, plenty hills and walking trails to name but a few activities. Rail links from the town take you east to Glasgow/Edinburgh as well as North on the West Highland to Fort William; the town also has several bus connections. Faslane Naval base is around 6 miles from the town and Glasgow some 25 miles away.
Council tax band 'B'
EPC rating 'C'
4m X 4.3m
1.8m X 3.8m
3.2m X 4.2m
2.1m X 3.8m
2.1m X 2.1m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51951957.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GS2535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McArthur Stanton, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.