6 bedroom detached house for saleLullingstone Crescent, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- Detached Family Home
- Corner Plot With Detached Double Garage
- Six Bedrooms
- House Bathroom, Upgraded En-Suite Bathroom & Shower Rooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Living Kitchen / Stunning Orangery
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Landscaped Rear / Side Gardens
Nestled within a corner plot, an exceptionally well presented six bedroom family home, situated within The Rings. Constructed by Persimmon Homes in 2009 and is still within its NHBC Buildmark guarantee. Having been significantly upgraded by the present owners, the property offers spacious accommodation set across three elevations and features a superb orangery, which is the focal point of the rear 'family hub'. The layout briefly comprises: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, cloak/WC, living kitchen and orangery. To the first floor, four double bedrooms, upgraded master en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Completing the second floor, two double bedrooms and a contemporary three piece bathroom. A driveway leads to the detached double garage and artificial turfed areas. The rear and side landscaped gardens are laid to lawn with paved and patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51955848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.