3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrayford Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom terrace house
- Off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Non estate position
- Near to local bus stop and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (50)
If you are looking for a house positioned in a sought after location then this is going to be the property for you. This house is packed with lots of features that I am sure you will find very beneficial. Parking is becoming increasingly important to customers and this house will not disappoint. There is parking here for a number of cars which will cater for you and your families needs.
Located only a short drive from the A2 you will have easy access to London and the M25 motorway. This property is only a short walk to Crayford Station and there is also a bus stop in the locality and shops that you will find very useful.
This is a really good size house with a long garden for you to enjoy some relaxing evenings in or having family gatherings.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'5 x 11'3 (3.79m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area/Dining Area: 18'1 x 13'1 (5.52m x 3.99m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'10 (3.71m x 3.30m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'1 (2.62m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 5'5 x 5'3 (1.65m x 1.60m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51956388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.