3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeath Gardens, Twickenham
Offers in Excess of
- Mid Terrace Victorian Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Potential to Extend and Reconfigure Layout
- Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
- 1196 Sq Ft of Living Space over 3 Floors
- Popular Twickenham Location
- Close to Numerous Popular Schools
- 0.8 Miles from Twickenham Train Station
Mid Terrace Victorian family home in a popular residential location just 0.3 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants, 0.5 miles from Archdeacon Primary and St Richard Reynolds Primary/Secondary and less than 0.9 miles from Trafalgar and St James Primary Schools and Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form.
Well presented throughout to offer 1196 sq ft of living space over 3 floors with modern fixtures, fittings and flooring, recently replaced double glazed windows and doors, a new energy efficient boiler and numerous charming period features. Potential to extend/alter layout on the ground floor and reconfigure the current loft conversion to create a 4th bedroom (subject to Building Regulations and Planning Permission).
Entrance hallway leads to the bay fronted living room and the dining room with open access to the kitchen/breakfast room at the rear. This light filled room has fitted units, space for table and chairs and doors opening onto the garden with a patio, lawn and planting. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs up to the master bedroom and the shower room
Located 0.5 miles from Twickenham town centre and Strawberry Hill village and train station and 0.8 miles from Twickenham mainline station.
EPC Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51956457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2401371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.