1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNicholson Road, Croydon
Withdrawn from Market
- 0.70 miles to East Croydon Station
- 0.54 miles to Ark Oval Primary Academy
- 0.36 miles to Davidson Primary Academy
- 0.81 miles to Trinity School
ENTRANCE HALL 8' 67" x 5' 65" (4.14m x 3.18m) Tiled floor, storage cupboard and door to cupboard.
RECEPTION ROOM 16' 39" x 11' 72" (5.87m x 5.18m) Window, laminate flooring, double radiator and window shutters.
KITCHEN 9' 17" x 5' 5" (3.18m x 1.65m) Window to side, tiled floor, range of wall and base units and window shutters.
BEDROOM 12' 49" x 10' 62" (4.9m x 4.62m) Laminate flooring, window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator and window shutters.
BATHROOM/WC 8' 16" x 5' 61" (2.84m x 3.07m) Opaque double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, panelled bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window shutters.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102893008108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benson & Partners, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.