3 bedroom detached house for saleBickley Close, Wolviston Court
- Very Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Modern Style Detached House with No Chain
- Pleasant Head of Cul-De-Sac Position on Popular Wolviston Court Estate
- Good Size Rear & Side Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Detached Garage & Plenty of Parking Space
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- L-Shaped Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Smart Modern Style Units & Useful Cloakroom WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This very nice example of a modern style detached house situated on Wolviston Court will be so easy to move in to.
Sensibly priced for an early sale, it has the advantage of no onward chain and gardens to the front, side and rear. Other features include a detached garage, plenty of parking, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a Worcester combi boiler.
The well presented interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom WC, L-shaped lounge/diner with patio doors and kitchen with smart modern Maplewood style units. The first floor has the master bedroom with dressing room (originally the en-suite but converted to a dressing room by previous owners. Could easily be changed back), two further bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51963843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.