1 bedroom retirement property for saleHomebell House, Aldridge
- A FIRST FLOOR MCCARTHY AND STONE RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- SET IN A POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF ALDRIDGE VILLAGE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL AND COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- HOUSE MANAGER AND PIPER ALARM SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY, GARDENS AND PARKING
- BENEFITS FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN
- HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLERS, SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A FIRST FLOOR McCARTHY & STONE RETIREMENT FLAT SET CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF ALDRIDGE VILLAGE
This well presented first floor retirement flat is set in a most popular residential development, within easy reach of the extensive shopping facilities available in Aldridge Village Centre.
Internal inspection reveals a reception hall with large storage cupboard off, leading into a good size living room with feature fireplace and window to the rear and the kitchen which offers a range of fitted units. Completing the accommodation is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the bathroom. Further offering a Residential House Manager, attractive residents lounge and lift to all floors.
Set in a convenient location within Aldridge, there are regular bus links from the village centre to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham and the motorway can be accessed at junctions 7 and 10 of the M6.
The property which benefits from PVCu double glazing and Economy 7 storage heating, also has a residents laundry, guest suite and communal gardens and parking. Briefly comprising:
Lounge- 4.72m x 3.27m
Kitchen- 2.23m x 1.65m
Bedroom- 3.68m x 2.66m
Bathroom- 2.08m x 1.65m
Communal Laundry Area, Lounge and Gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51971697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8374660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Aldridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.