4 bedroom detached house for saleTweedbrig Jedburgh Road, Kelso, TD5 8AZ
- An extremely well-proportioned detached property
- Located in a sought after area
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Houses in this area rarely come onto the market
- Stunning views over Kelso and beyond
Tweedbrig is an extremely well-proportioned detached property, located in a sought after but rarely available area, with stunning open views over Kelso and beyond. The property is within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and has good local amenities nearby. Presented in very good order throughout and benefiting from an abundance of attractive features including a spacious and flexible layout, modern kitchen, bathroom and shower room, easily maintained private garden, drive and garage. Properties in this area rarely come onto the open market and as such, early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment. Entrance Hall, Lounge with Dining Area, Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Underfloor Heating, Garden, Integral Garage, Drive, Detached Garden Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51972507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Kelso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.