3 bedroom bungalow for saleWest Lane, Baildon, West Yorkshire, BD17
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Excellent sized living accommodation
- Popular location
- Garden to three sides
- Ample driveway parking and double garage
- Conservatory looking onto a private garden
This three bedroomed detached bungalow is situated in a well sought after area of Baildon within reach of the village centre. Double glazing, gas fired heating system and double garage. Pleasant gardens to three sides.
Situated a mile of Baildon village and closer to Shipley Glen is this three bedroom detached bungalow. The property offers well-proportioned living accommodation briefly comprising, entrance through the sunroom, lounge open to the dining area, kitchen with a side door, three bedrooms, one with an ensuite and bathroom. There are pleasant gardens to three sides and a double garage with a remote door, power and light. West Lane is in an extremely sought after area and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this spacious bungalow. The property has a gas fired heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and is accessed via electric gates.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path.
From the roundabout in the centre of Baildon proceed up Westgate, at the top of Westgate turn left into West lane, continue for approximately one mile. The property is located directly opposite The Glen Nursing Home and can be identified by our Dacre, Son & Hartley 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51973590.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAI170063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Baildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.