3 bedroom detached house for saleDunmow, Essex
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Generous Garden
- Single Garage With Driveway
- Overlooking Countryside
- Fully Refurbished
- Open-Plan Living
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Cloakroom & Entrance Hall
- High Specification
- No Onward Chain
***No Onward Chain***Situated at the end of a quiet close overlooking countryside in the popular market town of Great Dunmow is this fully refurbished three bedroom detached house boasting a generous rear garden and a single garage with driveway parking. The accommodation over two floors comprises:- lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. The property has been finished to a very high specification with luxury fittings including:- integrated sound system throughout, feature lighting, bi-folding doors, Granite working surfaces, hot water tap and inset T.V in the bathroom.
Property ref: 121_2184_4546303
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51978747.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4546303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.