4 bedroom detached house for salePraa Sands, PENZANCE, Cornwall
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOM SELF-CONTAINED ANNEX
- ELEVATED POSITION ENJOYING COASTAL AND COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS ABUTTING PRAA SANDS GOLF COURSE
- DOUBLE-GLAZED WINDOWS WITH THE BENEFIT OF AN ELECTRIC HEATING SYSTEM
- RECENTLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- DOUBLE GARAGE PLUS ADDITIONAL PARKING FACILITIES ON THE DRIVEWAY
Waney Lodge is an exceptional detached family home situated in an elevated position, therefore enjoying a combination of rural and sea glimpses whilst abutting the Praa Sands golf course.
The spacious accommodation is considered to be adaptable with the benefit of having a two bedroomed annex with its own external access from the rear. The property would be considered suitable for those seeking a residence for a dependant relative or indeed the opportunity for additional income by letting as a holiday or permanent rental.
The property occupies a good sized plot with the gardens being laid mainly to lawn with a good range of mature shrubs and trees with paved pathways giving access to patio area to the front and side while to the rear is a further lawned garden.
Praa Sands is a popular white sanded coastal village situated on the south coast of Cornwall. Located between Helston and Penzance offering a good range of shops and multiples, this particular area has always been a popular location for holidays.
As you would expect, within the area can be enjoyed many pleasant inland and coastal walks as well as public houses being found nearby.
Property ref: 121_1775_4545079
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51979137.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4545079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.