5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleBack Lane, Charnock Richard, Chorley, PR7
- High Class Equestrian Property
- Approx 5 Acre Site
- 5 Bedroom Detached Property
- Double Garage & Stable Block
- Tack, Feed Room & Office/Playroom
- Sand Menage & Nursery Paddock
- Electric Gated Entrance
- Car & HGV Parking
- Grazing Paddocks, Formal Garden & Hot Tub
- Stunning Contemporary Accommodation
Miller Metcalfe are delighted to announce for sale, this breath-taking 5 bedroom detached farmhouse set behind electric gates, in a 5 acre plot with equestrian facilities of the highest calibre. A credit to the current owner, the property has been extensively upgraded to exacting specifications, boasting a contemporary and stylish finish throughout. The property features an open plan Stuart Frazer living kitchen with host of integral appliances, stunning Italian floor tiling, underfloor heating in the formal reception rooms, exquisite family wet-room, three en-suite bedrooms, the master bedroom benefiting from en-suite jacuzzi bathroom, dressing room and balcony with glorious countryside views. Equestrian facilities include a substantial rubber/sand menage, 8 fully drained grazing paddocks surrounded by surface track, 7 stables, tack and a feed room/WC. A private family garden includes a timber deck and hot tub, parking is plentiful via triple garage (with office/play room above), carriage drive and a additional HGV car park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51979773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8548790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.