2 bedroom maisonette for saleGregory Court, Dale Road, Purley, Surrey, CR8
- Two double bedroom Ground floor maisonette
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious lounge with direct access to a private garden
- Garage en-bloc
- No onward chain
- Ideal for commuters and first time buyers
A well presented ground floor maisonette with direct access to a private garden. The property features two double bedrooms, modern family bathroom, kitchen and spacious lounge which has direct access onto the garden. The property benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, garage and no onward chain
The property is located in a leafy residential road just outside of Purley town centre and within a few minutes walking distance of the mainline railway station and shops. The M25/23 can be picked up at Hooley.
3.48m x 3.07m
Two storage cupboards.
3.23m x 4.72m
Double glazed door, opening onto the private garden. Double glazed window and radiator.
2.67m x 2.72m
Double glazed window overlooking garden. A range of matching wall and base units, inset one and a half bowl sink, freestanding gas oven and fridge/freezer and overhead extractor.
3.12m x 3.33m
Double glazed window facing the front and radiator.
2.49m x 4.19m
Double glazed window facing the front. Radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
1.85m x 1.91m
Double glazed window with obscure glass. Heated towel rail. Concealed cistern WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, inset sink with mixer tap, extractor fan and shaving point.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51981684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL150251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.