3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArun Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5PE
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Ideal Family Home
- Entrance Hall, Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen, G/F w.c. & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Approx. 56' Long Rear Garden
- Viewing Recomended
THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE would be suitable as a family home and enjoys a rear garden measuring approx. 56' in length. The property has been modernised and improved in recent years and has gas heating by radiators, double glazing, a modern style Kitchen with built-in oven and hob and a refitted white Bathroom suite. EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE WELL PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER .
The property is situated to the north west of Bognor Regis and is convenient for the Arena Leisure Centre and Bognor Regis School. Bognor Regis town centre offers a range of shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade which stretches from West Bognor Regis to Felpham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.