2 bedroom flat for saleWhitehall Court, 295 Clifton Drive South, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1HN
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- In Walking Distance Of St Anne's Square
- Spacious Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms With Robe Storage
- Four Piece Bathroom & En-Suite Toilet
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Single Garage With Electric Roller Door
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
***ABSOLUTE MUST VIEW PROPERTY WITH A FABULOUS LOCATION*** IMPRESSIVE TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT BOASTING SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ST ANNE'S SQUARE & PROMENADE WITH IT'S TOWN CENTRE PRECINCTS AND AMENITIES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this impressive two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a sought after location in St Anne's. Positioned within walking distance of St Anne's square with it's town centre precincts, local attractions and excellent access to local amenities and travel links, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with a secure door entry system, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted robe storage, one en-suite toilet and a large four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits in beautifully manicured communal grounds with residential parking and a single garage with electric roller door. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.