3 bedroom detached house for saleThornaby Road, Thornaby
- Detached 1950's Property
- Mature Wraparound Gardens
- Stables, Paddock, Outhouses & Chicken Run
- Double Garage, Carport & Generous Family Parking
- Conservatory/Garden Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- En-Suite & Three Double Bedrooms
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is an outstanding detached forever home, circa 1950 and built for Officers in the War effort. The garden and land are just breath taking and along with the double detached garage, outbuildings, three stables and paddock this stunning property should not be missed.
The current owners have created a truly lovely home over the last 25 years and although it will be sad to leave we are excited to find the next owners.
The wraparound gardens compliment the generous accommodation which briefly comprises; living room with stunning period open range fire, open conservatory/garden room/dining room, sitting room, gorgeous kitchen with appliances and to the first floor there are three really good sized bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51982959.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.