4 bedroom detached house for saleOtterington Close, Hart Village
Offers in Region of
- Lovely Example of a Tastefully Presented & Modernised Detached House of Great Proportions
- Four Bedrooms, Study/Dressing Room & Modern Bathroom on the First Floor
- Lounge with Flame Effect Fire, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen with Really Smart Modern Soft Cream Coloured High Gloss Units
- Useful Cloakroom/WC, Attractive Private Rear Garden & Integral Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a lovely example of a modernised four bedroom detached house which enjoys a very pleasant position backing onto fields and pony paddock.
The tastefully presented interior comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen with a really smart range of modern soft cream coloured Shaker style units and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has four bedrooms, study/dressing room and family bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, there is an attractive, private rear garden, garage and driveway.
Fitted with a modern white piece suite comprising panelled with mixer shower attachment and side screen over, vanity wash hand basin with fitted cabinet below, dual flush close couple WC with concealed cistern, co-ordinated part tiled walls and tiled floor and chrome towel radiator.
Open plan front garden with shaped lawn and plum slate beds. Side access leads to an attractive private enclosed rear garden with paved patio and brick retaining wall with steps leading up to lawn and mature well stocked established border.
A concrete driveway leads to a single integral garage with up and over door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.94m x 3.38m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes across one wall with sliding doors and radiator.
3.18m x 3.4m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes across one wall with sliding mirror fronted doors and radiator.
3.38m x 2.29m
Built-in double wardrobe.
2.29m x 3.05m
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator and connecting door into ………….
2.08m x 1.93m
6'10 x 6'4 plus depth of door recess. Built-in cupboard with shelves and radiator.
4.17m x 3.56m
Flame effect electric fire with an attractive Limestone surround. Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, radiator and opening into …………
4.98m x 2.95m
in kitchen area and reducing to 7'1 in breakfast area. Fitted with a really smart range of modern soft cream coloured shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards, tall larder cupboard, all with soft close doors, solid granite work surfaces with matching splash backs and inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over. Built-in stainless steel electric double oven and four ring ceramic hob, built-in stainless steel microwave oven, under unit lighting, floor level LED spotlights and pelmet down lighters. UPVC double glazed exterior door opens onto the rear garden, cupboard housing combi boiler and connecting door into …………
2.84m x 2.82m
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed doors opening into …………
5.18m x 1.9m
UPVC double glazed conservatory with a pleasant private rear garden aspect, electric heater and UPVC double glazed French doors.
With modern white dual flush close couple WC with wash hand basin over.
Access to loft space.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert.
Staircase to the first floor with turned spindles and cupboard below. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator with decorative cover.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51983373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.