3 bedroom terraced house for saleOFFER INVITED FOR QUICK SALE! The Clock House, Heritage Court, Stour Street, Canterbury
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom Town House that needs refurbishment
- Quality Kitchen, including Aga Rangemaster
- Superb location in the City Centre
- Allocated car park space entered through secure gates
- Within easy reach of Canterbury West Station
- Catchment area for St Peters Methodist Primary School
Gordon Miller Property Consultants are delighted to offer you the opportunity to purchase this truly 'one-off' Town House that was built around 15 years ago within this sought-after development, 'Heritage Court' that was designed by award winning architects, Clague. Heritage Court broke the mould compared to other developments, which in part was due to the fact that the developers allowed the individual owners to make changes and upgrades in order to create their perfect homes that would exceed even the most discerning buyers' expectations. The Clock House, which was given this name due to the fact that it is opposite the clock on the former Poor Priest Hospital (founded in 1217), visually replicates a period home with the first floor jettying over the ground floor, vertical tiles to part of the elevation and a Kent-peg roof. The initial owners created an open-plan living space to the ground floor, with a quality kitchen to the front and a glass 'garden room' to the rear, which allows light to flow throughout the combined area. There is a galleried landing on the first floor, with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, with a staircase that leads up into the Master Bedroom which has an ensuite and plenty of storage. Outside there is a small seating area and an allocated parking space that is located within the secure gated area. This is 'City Living' at its best and The Clock House is perfectly placed for you to enjoy the many near-by shops, boutiques, bars, pubs and restaurants, including Ambrette (Anglo-Indian), Pinocchio's (Italian), County Restaurant at the Abode (European), Deesons (British), Cote Brasserie (French), Café Mauresque (Spanish/North African), Cafe du Soleil (Mediterranean), Cafe des Amis (Mexican), A La Turka (Turkish) and Chapmans (Fish restaurant). In the summer, you have the choice of many picturesque, award winning gardens to visit as well as the many cosmopolitan festivals such as the Canterbury International Art Festival or the Canterbury Food and Drink Festival located in Dane John Gardens. Within a short stroll is Canterbury West Train Station, which offers the High Speed Link (HSL) to London (around 50 minutes).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8408576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon Miller Property Consultants, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.