2 bedroom flat for sale13 Apsley Street, GLASGOW
- Seldom available main door flat
- Popular area convenient for all West End amenities
- Lounge with feature fire
- Spacious welcoming hallway
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Additional external storage
NEW FP £10,000 BELOW HR! Seldom available, traditional red sandstone main door flat set in extremely popular spot conveniently placed for West End, transport links by bus and underground, easy access to motorway networks and Clyde tunnel and superb range of local cafes bars, restaurants and shopping.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to large welcoming spacious reception hallway with access to all apartments and deep walk in storage cupboard off, bright front facing lounge with fireplace. The galley style kitchen is fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven, gas hob and hood and complimentary work surface with tiling above. Two good sized double bedrooms and internal shower room with white suite, walk in shower and complimentary tiling.
The property has just been freshly decorated and has new carpeting to hall, lounge and bedrooms and is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, communal rear gardens and large outside storage cupboard. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
EPC = C
Lounge 17'1" x 10'4" (at deepest)
Bedroom 1 13'3" x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 13'9" x 10'6"
Kitchen 13'3" x 6'1"
Shower room 6'2" x 6'2"
(All measurements approximate and taken at longest and widest points)
Traditional Main Door Flat
Front facing lounge
2 double bedrooms
Kitchen fitted with a range of units
Fully tiled Shower room
Gas central heating and double glazing
Fresh décor and new carpets
Outside storage space
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51986103.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2017-61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Estate Agents, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.