3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Road, West Drayton, UB7
Offers in Excess of
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Great Condition Throughout
- 16ft Living Room
- 11ft Dining Room
- 14ft Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Block Paved Driveway for Several Cars
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Ideal For the Growing Family
This extended and fantastic three bedroom semi detached family home has so much to offer internally and externally and would be an ideal purchase for the growing family. The ground floor consists of hallway, 16ft living room, 12ft dining room, stunning 14ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as the bathroom, whilst the first floor is made up of the three double bedrooms.
Directions - From our West Drayton office turn right onto Station Road, continue for around half a mile and just after the Tesco express at the traffic lights turn left on to Thornton Avenue. Continue down the road and South Road is the third turning on the left hand side.
Situation - South Road is a popular residential road extremely well placed being situated close to local amenities and bus routes. West Drayton High Street with its various shops and and mainline train station (Crossrail) can be found just a short distance away as can Stockley Business Park, Heathrow Airport and the M4 motorway.
Description - This extended and fantastic three bedroom semi detached family home has so much to offer internally and externally and would be an ideal purchase for the growing family. The ground floor consists of hallway, 16ft living room, 12ft dining room, stunning 14ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as the bathroom, whilst the first floor is made up of the three double bedrooms.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway that provides off street parking for several cars. There is side access to the rear where the garden has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind being mostly laid to patio and there is also a timber storage shed with power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51987009.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27468790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.